29 October 2010

bloggy blogy under construction.

So..I decided that I want to give my blog a name instead of Mr. and Mrs. Jones.

I thought that name was boring.  So I got to thinking.."what can i name my blog?"  I asked the hubby and he thought about it.  We were lying in bed the other night, and he said "Kait! Let's name it "Mrs. DIY and the tennis guy!" 

LOVE IT! Do you?

I think it fits us perfectly.  I am currently trying to figure out the header..I like it, but don't LOVE it.  So you may see me changing things around a little. (or a lot!) So don't be surprised if everytime you visit, you see something different.

Don't worry, I will find something just perfect someday.  Hopefully like this weekend.

Anyway,  that's all!

We are heading to Appalachian this afternoon! CANNOT WAIT!!! It's going to be so much fun.  I even made myself a new hairband flower to wear to the football game.  Yes, I will post pics!  

Go APPALACHIAN!

2 comments: