20 April 2014

The smocked outfit stayed in the closet.


Of course, the whole week prior to Easter is hot and sunny and then today it was chilly and WINDY.  No smocked Easter outfit for W.  DARN.  I waited almost a year for him to wear it..and he couldn't. 

Oh well, he still looked so freaking precious in his Polo button down and green chinos. And can't forget those moccasins.  He will have a pair of those things until he turns 10. 

We had such a wonderful Easter.  Celebrating our risen Savior.  It still gives me chills when I think about the sacrifice he did FOR ME.  A man who knew no sin became sin. For me.  Gosh. 

We went to the Easter service at church and Winslow fell asleep during the sermon (This is one of the few times I will ever say THANK GOODNESS)   I am too scared to put him in the nursery so we sit on the back row.  And if he wasn't asleep, he would have blown bubbles and squealed the whole time.

We had lunch at my in-laws.  The Easter bunny got W a little red wagon.  What boy doesn't love a little red wagon.  He loves it.  Thanks, Grammy and Big Papi, I mean Easter Bunny!





 Grammy and Aunt Granny  (Sisters)
 Hubby and his sis

 Love this boy.

 My sis and our babies. Ha!







He decided to kick up his feet and relax.


 Love his little hand on the side.










 Then of course we had to take some more Easter photos.  And of course, his attention span was about .5 seconds long.  He didn't think it was fun anymore.




 Look at those rolls.  Had to post this one.




Hope your Easter was wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment