08 August 2014

Stitch Fix #4



My 4th box came a couple days ago and instantly, I wanted to keep it ALL!  I loved every single peice and I could not wait to try them on.   Here's what StitchFix is, if you're wondering...


Stitch Fix is an online personal stylist-  
You create an online profile.
You get five hand picked items.
Keep what you love, send back what you don't..


You sign up here and pay $20 a month to have someone pick out five pieces of clothing for you that gets mailed to your door!  The bonus is if you keep any items, you get to put the $20 styling fee towards your clothing.  

 
You can pick your price points (I chose "The cheapest option" and then they'll send you items for you to try on at home, and you return them in three days(in a prepaid envelope).  If you like all the items, you can get  25% your whole order!




This time I told my stylist, Patrice (who is THE BOMB at knowing my style) that I was on the hunt for a fun purse...let's see if she delivered!

Here's what was in my box this month:

1. Mariella Animal Print Double Layer Blouse


I loved this top.  I loved the cheetah print, but it was still subtle and classy.  The double layers made it a little dressy and it was so cute on.  However, it was almost $80 just for the shirt, so I decided to return it.  I did love it though.  Super cute and feminine.  SENT BACK!

2. ABI Colorblock Maxi Dress



I loved this dress as well.  It was super comfortable and long, which I loved.  I have tried on so many maxi's where they are too short.  The colors are fun and I loved the pattern.  However, it was a little snug in the chest and I didn't like that it showed my underwear lines. haha...the thing I did love about it though:  it's nursing friendly! And I also think it would be super cute on a preggo mama!  I didn't keep it though.  SENT BACK

3. PRIYA Graphic Chevron Print Mixed Material Tank

Love this top. Fun and whimsical and really comfy!  I am planning on wearing it for Winslow's 1st birthday party tomorrow!  The back is solid blue but I didn't get a photo of it.  Would look great with white pants!  KEPT!

4. HOPKIN ikat v-neck tank




I liked this top as well!  The print is fun, the back comes down lower than the front, and it was great quality.  However, it just wasn't LOVE. The fit was a litle tight through the shoulders..so I sent it back.  SENT BACK

5. Booker Foldover Crossbody Bag





  This bag is the BOMB.  I love the color, and the zipper detail on the bag.    The top zips and has a separate compartment than the main body.  I loved the crossbody strap and it can also be worn on the shoulder.  Very versatile.   KEPT.


Overall, I loved this fix.  I was so close to keeping all of the items, but just didn't want to spend that much money right now.  With us moving and such, I just decided to get the bag and one top.  My stylist has my style down pat though, and I love getting it every single month! So great for busy mom's.  I don't ever have to shop with a toddler..who has time for that anyway!? ;)

If you want to try out Stitch Fix, go here! I will get a referral credit!  

Which piece did you like best from this month?

 

2 comments:

  1. What is the brand of the bag?! I want to find it! Love your stitchfix reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Urban Expressions is the brand. I love it so much and have worn it every single day since I got it!

      Delete