11 September 2014

I'm alive!


Y'all. We've been without internet for 2 weeks now.. and it feels like years.  Can you say first world problems?

That's why I've not been updating you on our journey to the Sunshine state!  Don't worry, I'll fill you in ASAP.

We have internet now so be expecting a few updates soon.

In a nutshell, here's what has been going on:

-Moved to Florida and stayed in a hotel for six days.  (It STUNK.  Baby didn't sleep..we had a dog in the room, we were having to look for places to live with NO idea about the area).  Wasn't fun, but it was necessary.
-Finally found a cozy little place to live in a gated community with a heated pool.  Can you say swimming in December?  Heck yes.
-Been unpacking and unpacking like crazy.  The house is pretty much done except for our third bedroom which is full of boxes.  I hate unpacking.  Maybe I'll just donate the whole room to Goodwill.  We've already taken a truck load there once and it feels so good to downsize.  (You hear that, mom??!)  I haven't even missed our stuff.  We plan on downsizing even more too.  We moved from a 2200 sq foot home to less than 1200...so it was necessary.
 -Winslow is INTO everything.  He's walking/running all over the place. I can't keep up with him.
-Hubby starts his new job in 1.5 weeks.  So we still have a few days to explore, unpack, and take it easy.

That's us in a nutshell.

I promise to update more soon, now that we are back in the 21 century.



Here is Frankenstein in his skeleton jammies.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a change. Enormous move and smaller house. Pff...I had trouble moving to the other side of town.

    ReplyDelete