23 March 2015

Stitch Fix #10


I have two Stitch Fix reviews to do until I am caught up.  These next two do not have me modeling the items, sadly.  I was pregnant at the time, and puking my brains up 24/7.  So I didn't exactly look or feel like taking photos.  Sorry.  I did take photos of the pieces though and so I hope you still enjoy!  I know you wanted to see my gorgeous self, but you'll have to wait. HA

What's Stich Fix, if you're new around here?


Stitch Fix is an online personal stylist-  
You create an online profile.
You get five hand picked items.
Keep what you love, send back what you don't.. You sign up here and pay $20 a month to have someone pick out five pieces of clothing for you that gets mailed to your door!  The bonus is if you keep any items, you get to put the $20 styling fee towards your clothing.  
 
You can pick your price points (I chose "The cheapest option" and then they'll send you items for you to try on at home, and you return them in three days(in a prepaid envelope).  If you like all the items, you can get  25% your whole order!



Here is what was in my 10th box!

1.  Zena Knit Top by Gentle Fawn



 This was not impressive from the box, but was quite the opposite when I put it on.  Super soft material and really long.  I like long.  It is like a dressed up T shirt...but I didn't want to spend $40+ on it, so I didn't keep it.  RETURNED

 

2.  Renesme Floral Print Dress by Brixon Ivy

  I love florals so I was excited when I saw this.  I really really almost kept this dress, but hubby told me it looked too much like grandma's table cloth/curtains.  sigh.   It was very cute, but when I looked at it a lot, I realized hubby might have a point.  RETURNED

3.  Aleah Heathered V-Neck Dolman Top




 In my very first fix, I received a dolman top.  I had always said they were not cute, but when I got that one, I changed my mind.  Seriously, I know I have worn that thing over 100 times.  So I LOVED this one when I saw it. The color is really in style this year, and the softness is unparallelled.  YUM.  KEPT.


4.  Yaiza Printed Wrap Dress by Pixley




This dress was just okay for me.  I love wrap dresses, but the fabric was too clingy for my hips and the V neck was too low for me, which means I would have to wear a camisole every time underneath.  Just wasn't a fan of this dress.  RETURNED.

 

5.  Leighton Metal Bauble Necklace by Bancroft 



I have 3 bauble necklaces, and although they are not gold, I still have three.  So just for that reason, I didn't keep this.  It was super pretty though.  RETURNED.

So overall, this might have been my least favorite box I've gotten, but that still won't make me unsubsribe! I love Stitch Fix.  Want to sign up?

Go here!

What do you think?  Did you love any of them?



No comments:

Post a Comment