03 December 2010

FIXED!

Y'all.

I think I fixed it.

Praise the Lord.

My father-in-law, Marc, had a funny comment in regards to my "spastic" blog. 

He said:

"  You don't need to change the blog, just look at it cross eyed and that fixes it."

Haha, don't tell anyone but I really did cross my eyes to see if it looked better. 

ANYWAY,

I made a fun project last night while the Mr. was working on his Law School essays.  I know you're dying to know what it is... right? I should've made a tutorial on how to make it, but there are lots on the web. Just google it.  

Introducing:


Kait's coffee filter wreath

  (Sorry about the semi-poor quality of the photos...my beloved Nikon has lost his juice and I may or may not have lost his charger...oops! I ordered one on Ebay and I am praying it will be here in time for my L.A. trip next week!)

So, there you have it.  A coffee filter wreath. It looks so much better in person, so that means you'll just have to come and see me! It's so fluffy and expensive looking..but really it only costs me around $2 to make.  Now that's my kind of wreath!

I am not hanging it outside because i have my lovely pottery barn knockoff wreath there, but I am hanging it in the dining room area.  Can't wait to see what hubby thinks of it- I know he'll LOVVEEEE it! ;)

My house is a wreck. The laundry is piling up to the ceiling (or close to it).  I need to go clean up my mess from the wreath.  I guess that means ta ta for now!

1 comment:

  1. Your wreath is so cute! I definitely want to make one now. :]

    ReplyDelete