19 December 2010

Santa came early to our house!

That's right, we were extra good this year so Santa decided to come early!

Well..that may not be completely true, but it sounded good at least.

We celebrated Christmas at our house yesterday with Seth's family because we will be in Texas for the actual Christmas day.  Seth's mom, dad and sister came over and brought lots of goodies!  I'm so excited for the gifts I received that I'm so glad they all liked what Seth and I gave them.

Here are a couple of my favorite items that I got yesterday:

1.  Luxery Plush foot duvet's...fancy name, huh?  They are seriously the most soft and warm slippers I've ever put my foot into.  Seriously. Go get yourself a pair, but you gotta wait until they are in stock.  They're all sold out right now!  You can find them here.

2. Tory Burch sunglasses.  Oh man, am I excited for these.  My expensive pair of Ray Ban's got taken at a Braves game this past summer and I've been stuck with $10 dollar Target sunglasses since then.  Not that there is anything wrong with an inexpensive pair of sunglasses, but I really LOVED my polarized lenses.  And now I have them again, except better and more stylish than my last pair! I'm thinking about slowly saving up for a pair of TB flats...we'll see.

I also got a personalized chip and dip platter to match the colors of my kitchen and with my initial in the dip holder!!! Logan painted it for me!  I love it.

I am truly blessed to have such wonderful, loving in-laws who treat me like their own daughter.  A lot of people can't say that about theirs. I even have friends who cringe when they mention theirs...so I am extremely lucky. 

Here are a few photos from our time together:


 She's a momma's girl.

 They just celebrated their 25 year anniversary!
 We just celebrated our 1/2 year anniversary!

Seth got some great loot as well..his favorites were a ball hopper (if you don't know what that is, just google it) for when he plays tennis, Rockband 3 with the new keyboard, and a couple tennis shirts..yeah...no surprise there..he got lots of tennis related things.  Including a jumbo pack of tournagrip.

We had a great time..now the next thing on our list:  TEXAS!
 We are leaving tomorrow after Seth gets off work to drive to Texas.  Should be fun with two cats and a dog all in the same car. ha!  More like a zoo..

Well I'm thinking it's time for a Sunday nap.  Those are the best..

Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment