Is anyone else having this problem?
I want SO BADLY to share my sewing machine table re-do, but I cannot do that until the picture uploader works!! HMPH.
Oh well..hopefully it will be working tomorrow. It better be.
For now, here's a new recipe!!
I made these tonight along with baked potatoes and brocolli and it was a hit-
And the best part? They are healthy-only 271 calories and lots of protein!
Baked Pork Chops
- Fat: 12.1g
- Carbohydrates: 11.2g
- Calories: 271.6
- Protein: 28.1g
Ingredients6 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2" thick
1 egg white
1 cup evaporated skim milk
3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
4 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons oregano
3/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
as needed nonstick spray coating
Directions1. Trim all fat from chops.
2. Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk. Place chops in milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning chops once.
3. Meanwhile, mix together cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, spices, and salt.
4. Spray a 9xl3-inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
5. Remove chops from milk mixture. Coat thoroughly with crumb mixture.
6. Place chops in pan and bake in 375º F oven for 20 minutes. Turn chops and bake 15 minutes longer or till no pink remains.
::I REALLLLLY hope the picture uploader works for me tomorrow!!!!::