08 March 2011

Bonjour from Paris!

We made it!  Paris is so beautiful and fun-we are having a great time! I have limited internet access but I wanted to share a few pictures so I hope you enjoy...

I found a store with hairbows! That explains why I have the "thumbs up" in the picture.  If you know anything about me, it's that I love hairbows.  ;)
Hubby took this photo and I'm not sure what I was doing..but it turned out pretty cool! 
Notre Dame..it was beautiful.


Of course, we had to get ice cream.  Gelato!
I also found goat cheese...and I'm NOT a fan.

Last time I was in France with my family, my mom and I celebrated my birthday in a castle and the castle owner served this...
 we hated it, but didn't want to hurt her feelings so we hid it in our napkins and stuffed it in our purse.  True story! haha!


This is what we look like most of the time...wandering around Paris with our map out like typical tourists.. ;)


The huge cathedral behind us is Sacre Coure. It was beautiful and you can see the whole city of Paris from the top!  


We are having so much fun, and I love being able to see Paris with my husband.  It's a dream come true....that was a little sappy.  Oh well.

I hope you're having a wonderful day and I will be sure to update in the next couple days!

We are going to the Louvre, Versailles, and Musee d'Orsay tomorrow-and then heading to Normandy for the D-day beaches and Mont St Michel.


Au revoir!




3 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful.. love the pictures.
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow -- love the pictures =) what a fun adventure -- can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you guys are hitting all of the same highlights we did when we visited France! Mount St. Michel and Omaha Beach are definitely some must see's while you are there :)

    When we were at Mount St. Michel, my sister threw an apple core out of her window (not the brightest move) and a security guard came up and yelled at us in French. So be sure to use trashcans while you are there (which I am sure you will)!

    ReplyDelete