14 October 2014

I sometimes can't believe we live here.

I mean, for as long as I remember, I've always wanted to move to the beach.  We'd go to Destin/Gulf Shores every single year when I was young. 

and now I live at the beach.

Pretty great if you ask me.  I hope I never get tired of it.

Hubby had the day off Monday thanks to Columbus, so we enjoyed a day at the beach.  We also spent the morning at the Farmer's Market which was a wonderful time. 

Love this photo he captured of a sweet cuddle from Winslow.  The beachside park has swings overlooking the bay. 






Here are a few snapshots of the Farmer's Market.




 We got some FRESH focaccia bread from a real Italian.  It was pretty DELICIOUS.  I'm going back this weekend to get some of his pasta.  He makes it fresh every single day and seasons it with unbelievable seasonings like basil, pesto, tomato garlic, etc. 


This little town sure is growing on me. And it doesn't hurt that we are 20 minutes from the beach.  <3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh.... I think I would be in heaven if I had access to a beach all the time!

    ReplyDelete