14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's who I spend my Valentine's Day with:



 Turns out I am sick. Real sick.  Possibly the flu-kind of sick.

That is NOT fun.
Me and husband had planned a wonderful dinner full of candles, chocolate, flowers....all those romantic things..

but that isn't possible when you can barely move and all you want to do is sleep.  That's been me all day.

We got take-out instead...romantic, huh?

Oh well..it didn't matter to me that our Valentine's Day wasn't the most romantic, full of flowers and chocolate, get lost in each other's eyes kind of day (all he would see in my eyes is a miserable "help me" kind of look) because I am just so very thankful to have a sweet husband who loves me very much.  More important than that though, is that there is someone who loves us way more than any human could, and that is God. He loved us so much that he sent his son, Jesus, to get beaten, tortured, and crucified on a cross.  Now, that's some pretty strong love.  It would be  very ,extremely, unfathomably hard for me to willingly allow someone to beat and kill those dearest to my heart. You know, I don't think I could do that.  but God did.  and because of that, we are saved from our nasty, horrible, sinful ways. 

He is the best.



So,me and hubby will postpone our plans until I get better.



I did get the sweetest package in the mail today from my new friend, Jodi.  I participated in a V-Day card swap over at Caroline's blog, Good times never seem sew good, and I couldn't wait to get my card!

It made me smile so big when I got this cute package!

 How cute is that packaging? 

And look what was in it!!


 Can you read that?  It says "I <3 U and then it also says I <3 chocolate but U aren't getting any! hahah! It's a chocolate bar. I can't wait to eat it up, but I decided I'm waiting until I can actually TASTE it.  Right now I can't taste anything...

I also got the sweetest card from my cousin, Halley.  She just had a baby in November and he is the cutest little jellybean I've ever seen!  
Take a look for yourself:



 And before I go, here's a few photos I took to put you in the mood! 

...wait, that sounded wrong...

I meant in the mood for love..not making love. ha!









Well lovelies, have a wonderful night full of love!  I'm off to take some more meds...

Xoxo,
Kait


5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain...I'm drinking the Nyquil tonight too...hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Kait, I hope you feel better soon! The flu is the absolute worst :(

    ReplyDelete