02 February 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.



Man, this week I have LOTS that I am loving..I can't wait to share it with you guys!

1. I'm LOVING that my WONDERFUL, hard-working, awesomely talented, handsome husband got into LAW SCHOOL! He found out on Monday that he got into his FIRST choice of Law Schools (well, it was a tie between two schools, but still!) People!!! We are so excited and I am SOOOO proud of him.

He's awesome.  

and cute...

take a look:

 I love this picture because we had just gotten announced as Mr. and Mrs. Jones and, as you can see, we were both pumped. ;)
See? I told you he's cute. hehe..and doesn't he look like a lawyer already?!

2. I'm loving these pillows I made over the weekend.  I was looking through the Ballard Designs Catalog  (LOVE that catalog) and saw some pillows I needed wanted but didn't wanna pay a bazillion dollars  so I made my own version!! You can read about how I made them here.

3. I'm loving that we bought our plane tickets to go to France for our  1 year anniversary (we are celebrating just a tad early) /brother visit (he is working there for a year)!  We only have just over a month until we leave- and tickets were extremely reasonable.  Let me just say that I have spent MORE money to fly from NC to TX before..yes, it's true. I can't wait to show hubby all the beauty that France has.  It's going to be so wonderful.  We are planning a very fun and busy trip.






4. I'm loving that my AWESOME sister in law is coming to visit this weekend- I CANNOT WAIT for her to get here. We are going to shop and talk and eat and watch movies! You know, all the things sisters do!  AND look at how beautiful she is!





5. I'm loving  that the Lord always provides for us. Time and time again, I doubt Him and say "Are you sure about this?" or "I don't know, God, I think this is what we should do" when really all I have to do is put my trust in Him and he'll never lead me in the wrong direction. Too often do I forget that and try to think I can do it myself.  How darn silly of me.  God has blessed our marriage so much already.  I don't deserve one tiny bit of it but am so THANKFUL for it.

If you want to play along, link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love!!!!

Happy Wednesday, Y'all!!

-Kait

10 comments:

  1. i'm loving your blog! all those wonderful things going on!!! awesome! :)
    JBenz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous about your trip to France! I've been once and would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great a trip to France...and Yes I agree about the Lord ALWAYS providing!! He amazes me!!

    I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

    Please stop by and follow either or both of my blogs as well:

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about life and family at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    I hope to see you at either or both of my blogs and welcome you to follow both!!

    Have a great Wednesday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Found your blog through the link up today and I am going to add you to my reader! Congrats to your husband for making it into law school! Such an accomplishment! And--have fun in France! Such a great trip to be taking for your anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the plane tickets from NC to TX- it's crazy that you can fly to Paris cheaper, isn't it? (I'm also a TX girl and lived in NC for 8 years) Congrats to your hubby on his law school acceptance. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby J is just finishing law school--it's a lot of work but definitely worth it! Congratulations to both of you :)

    Have fun in Paris too--I'm a tad jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is go cute!! Congrats to your hubby and how excited that you are going to France!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your loves! and the pancakes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to LOVE France! That is where my husband and I went on our honeymoon last summer! We had the time of our lives and want to go back so badly! I am a new follower also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations to the Husband!!! That's so exciting!!

    Wow-- France?! That's too fun! I would love to do something exotic for our first anniversary but *sigh* it is not in our cards.

    Too often I think we get wrapped up in what we think our plans/life should be -- but we plan and God laughs ;) He definitely knows what is best for us.

    Happy Almost Weekend!

    ReplyDelete