11 December 2013

Winslow meets his great-grandparents.

This past weekend, my grandparents came in from Missouri to meet little W! They stayed the weekend and just loved on him like crazy.  It was so much fun and we are so blessed that Winslow has great-grandparents around to love him. 

They brought with them an old antique rocking horse (which I LOVE) and I can't wait for him to ride it with his little cowboy boots on. ;)
My nanny brought with her, my all time favorite book.  She used to read it to me when I was a tiny little girl, and now she got to read it to Winslow. It's called Miss Suzy.  It's about a squirrel.

 I also made nanny read it to Seth...it's only appropriate since he's never read it, and he's a grandkid now. haha!





We love you Nanny and Pappy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment