13 September 2011

My favorite things {food edition}

I have decided that I no longer need cookbooks or recipe cards.

Pinterest is the new recipe box for me.  I love pinning great recipes there becuase I know exactly where to find them when I want to cook something.

Here are a few that I have tried over the past few weeks.  I hope this inspires you to get in the kitchen and make some yummies!



This past Sunday, hubby and I went on a picnic.  We haven't been on one in a long time and I LOVE them.  In fact, we got engaged on a picnic on top of a mountain!  This one to be exact:

 This was the EXACT spot we got engaged, but this photo was taken a few months after.  I loved frequenting this spot since it was so special to us.


ANYWAY!

I made this chicken salad to take with us on our picnic last week.




It was YUMMY.




Lemon Burst Cookies

Now, these cookies are the easiest thing to make in all the world and when I also tell you that they are really good, I mean it. They are the kind of good that means you'll eat 10-12 a day.  No joke.




Crockpot Lasagna

This was amazing because all I did was stick it in the crockpot!  Along with the other recipe..mac and cheese! Both delicious and easy peasy to make.



Crockpot Mac and cheese


NOW..onto a few things that I CANNOT wait to try out:



Pumpkin Doughnuts

Wait.  Are those really pumpkin doughnuts?  OMG.  I want to eat them all right now.

I love pumpkin anything.  escpecially things that are bad for me!





Pumpkin Pound Cake
no words for this one.  except i want some.




Pumpkin Scones


Pumpkin Cheesecake

so..yeah. I love pumpkin.  And I will be visiting the farmer's market for a few pumpkins soon.

Hope this inspired you to make something delicious.


or it may have just made you hungry, like me.

1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest, especially for the recipes! I have tried out quite a few on there as well. I love the pasta recipes and oh my gosh the desserts are amazing. Very wonderful picks, especially for fall! LOVE pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete