20 September 2011

Pumkin Bundt Cake

I love fall for so many reasons.






1. Pumpkins


Source: bhg.com via Sheila on Pinterest


2. Mums


Source: etsy.com via Kaitlin on Pinterest


3. Decorating everything with Burlap





4. Making yummy soups



5.Nice weather (and football season!)





7. Scarves




8. Boots


See? I told you I love fall.

BUT the #1 reason I love fall is because I can make tons of yummy pumpkin goodies.

Pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bars, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bundt cake, pumpkin pie...

Man, I love it all.  (And that's probably why I gain ten pounds every fall!)  ;)

So last week, I make the most delicious Pumpkin Bundt Cake..it was divine.  And I'm going to share this yummy recipe with y'all!



Here's what you'll need:

Pumpkin Pound Cake
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup canola oil
3 eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting


Directions:


In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, cloves and pudding mix; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
Transfer to a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serves 12-16.

(You can find the recipe here)


Seriously, this is so so so yummy.  I had to give most of it away to my in-laws because I knew I would eat it all myself if I didn't. It sure goes great with a cup of coffee in the morning!

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment