06 January 2012

Insta-Friday!

Hello from Texas!

  Let me just tell you, newborn babies are the sweetest thing on the planet.  My best friend has such a precious baby girl...kind of makes me want one soon.  BUT, don't worry hubby...it's not our time (yet!) hehe.. ;)  

So it's time for Insta-Friday!  Be sure to join the fun here!

 life rearranged


 
I finally got around to putting away all of the Christmas decorations...
it's not near as fun as taking them out. :(
Before we took down the decorations, we took a family photo..it's our first one (with all of our critters)
 
It's also been WAY to long since I've cleaned out my car...and I was embarrassed by the amount of stuff I had in there. Geez!  A casserole dish? A newspaper from November?  I don't even want to share what was in the big bag. Probably a small human or something...

We celebrated the marriage of our dear friends, Amy and Jared on December 30 and it was so wonderful to see my college gals!

Happy Friday!!! 


2 comments:

  1. babies are the sweetest most beautiful thing in the world. my sister & BIL had their baby yesterday and i am already so in love with him.

    love your new blog layout and header, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower ;) Your blog is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete