13 January 2012

Insta-Friday!

It's FRIDAY!!!

And I have a long weekend ahead of me...and that makes me SUPER happy! My mom is in town for a week or so and I can't wait to do mom-daughter things like pedicures, shopping, crafting....oh what fun we'll have!  

Here's my week via Instagram-Be sure to link up at Life Rearranged to join in on the fun!

1. I went to Trader Joe's and got lots of yummy produce- I love that store and I love fruit.  Anyone else with me?

2. I cleaned out my purse.  And man it was so full of JUNK! I mean, who has mayo packets, two books, two bottles of fingernail polish and receipts from 8 months ago? Yikes...

3. I had a co-worker bring cupcakes to work and aren't the pretty?  She made the butterfly out of chocolate. How fun!
4. My sis-in-law gave me a doughnut maker for Christmas and I finally made some.  YUM YUM!

5. Look at sweet Penny girl.  When I was blogging earlier, she was just waiting patiently to get a pat on the head.  Is she not the sweetest, most patient pup? Awww!
After her little pet session...what a happy girl, she is!
6. Hubby and I went on a mini-date to Cold Stone.  I got the sinless cake batter ice cream with rainbow sprinkles (my go-to flavor) and he got sweet cream with yellow cake mixed in.  I could eat that ice cream for every meal until I die. (If it wouldn't make me the size of a house).
And there you go! I hope your week was fabulous and hopefully the weekend will treat you even better! 

Xoxo,

Kait

1 comment:

  1. I love fruit too. I also love sweets...as I see you do :) It's all about balance, right? Your dog looks like a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete