03 January 2012

New Year, New Design.

Just a small blog design change...i was ready for something new.  Still doing a little tweaking (like the sidebar tabs are not linked quite yet) and just some little additions in store...

I like it, though! When we took photos over Thanksgiving, I fell in love with the one I used at my header.  <3

Tomorrow, I am heading to the Lone Star State to meet my best friend's sweet little baby!  I CANNOT wait and i'm pretty sure I am going to hog her all to myself.  Look how CUTE she is:

I'll be spending Wed-Sun with Holli and will pay a visit to my dad, grandmother and some other old friends. I'm pretty excited about it!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new look! That picture of you and your hubby is amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my new look going, too. I wanted to get it it up for the new year, but have been slacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header!!

    And YA-YEAH to the lone star state. Represent.

    ReplyDelete