02 January 2011

Hello 2011.

Y'all, it's 2011.  Can you believe it?????  I sure cannot.  2010 went by SOOO fast. I remember when it turned midnight in 2009 and as soon as midnight hit, I said "I'm getting married this year!"  I had been looking forward to saying that since I got engaged in August of 2009.  This year, I got to kiss my HUSBAND at midnight!  Goodness, time flies.

We had such a fun NYE bash here at our home.  About 20 of our dearest friends came over to our house to eat and celebrate a new year.  Here are a few photos. I didn't take as many as usual because I was too busy catching up with my friends whom I hadn't seen in a long time!! :)

 We have so much fun together.
 We played lots of rockband that night.

The on-lookers aka all the gents.

These girls are dear to my heart.  I must add that we missed certain other friends such as Sarah, Allie, and Rachel!!!!  I wish I would have thought to take a picture of when all of us got to skype Rachel.  She is currently ACROSS the world in Central Asia serving the Lord as a missionary. I'm so glad we got to see her!!



We had almost everyone spend the night on Friday too, and so we decided to make Saturday a lazy day of card playing, rockband, dance central, and pizza.  It was so nice to just be with friends the whole weekend.

I'm thinking 2011 will be a good year for Seth and I!! This year we will find out where Seth will attend law school, I will get to work a lot more with all the weddings we have planned, we are possibly going to Europe to visit my brother (and celebrate our first year of marriage!), and I'm also predicting that one of my married friends will get pregnant..no names, but I do have a few guesses! ;)

I usually don't make new years resolutions because I feel that most of the time, I don't stick with them, but here are a few things I'd like to see happen this year:

1. I want Seth and I to find a great church home.
2. Lose a few pounds so I can look decent for Molly's wedding!
3. I hope Seth and I can find the perfect house for law school.  We aren't ready to buy a house, but we want to rent one with a backyard for Penny and hopefully 2 bedrooms.


Anyway, I hope you all had a fun and festive new year and I am excited to see how 2011 unfolds!


Until next time,

Kait


No comments:

Post a Comment