10 January 2011

My Rite Aid Trip!

I made my weekly trip to Rite Aid today and I have to say, I had a wonderful trip.

Here is what I got:

4 boxes of Special K cereal
4 packages of stayfree pads
2 bottles of Aveeno shampoo
1 bottle of Aveeno lotion
1 package of Halls vitamin C candies
1 box of tylenol precise heat packs
1 bottle of Hylands allergy relief
1 bottle of motrin PM
1 bottle of Lubriderm lotion
1  box of breathe right strips
1 bottle of clean and clear face wash

The total retail value of the items I bought is $97.02. With sales and coupons, I spent $10.71 out of pocket and got $12 in +UP rewards back! (I can spend that on anything in the Rite Aid store!)

I also submitted my reciept for a free bottle of Aveeno lotion, valued at $11.99!


I love couponing.

No comments:

Post a Comment