12 January 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday



Today is Wednesday. That means it's time for WILW! If you want to participate, head on over the Jamie's blog here!

Here's what I'm loving this week!

1. I'm loving all the snow that we got.  Penny loves to roll and jump around in it. It's so funny and cute to watch!

2.I'm loving that my two dear friends, Holli and Molly's, birthdays!!! Happy Birthday!  Holli has been my best friend since we were 10 and even though we are over 1,000 miles away, we still talk almost every day! Molly is my friend from college and we have become so close in just a short amount of time.  I am her matron of honor in her wedding in April! I love them both so much! :)

 Me and Holli on my wedding day.
 Me and Molly at our girls beach trip. (We were burnt and scared of the people sitting next to us at the restaurant.) haha

3.I'm loving that I'm hosting a bridal shower for Molly this Saturday. It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait to see all the goodies she gets!

4.I'm loving all the time I've gotten to spend with Mr. husband because of the snow!  

5.I'm loving that the lovely ladies I work for,The Charmed Event, has been named 2011 Pick for Best of Weddings by The Knot Magazine! You can read their blog post here! They are also going to be in the upcoming issue of The Knot North Carolina.  I also worked on this event with them, so I am super excited it's being featured!  You can also see the sneak peek of the article on their blog. 

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Stay Warm!!


-Kait

P.S. Sorry about all the blog template changes going on recently! I am trying to find one i'll stick with for a while..and i'm pretty picky! Stay with me though, it'll end soon!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE hosting showers! They are so much fun and worth the effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely! Your page is beautiful. I also did the What I'm loving Wednesday and that's how I found you. I look forward to your future posts!

    Hope you'll come visit.
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love doing showers for people! Just did a baby shower for one of my besties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along!

    I'm loving the pictures of you and your girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete