15 January 2011

Project 365 Week Two

Why, hello!!

I have been SUPER busy with work and getting ready for my bestie's bridal shower that is happening tonight, so I haven't had time to share!! But I am going to share some very fun things I've been crafting up lately!! I can't wait to show you.  It'll probably be tomorrow afternoon before I get to posting about them due to the shower tonight at 7 and I have to work tomorrow.  Stay tuned though, I think you're gonna like it! :)



Here's week two of Project 365

Day Eight
 January 8,2011
Momma's boy. Huey is becoming quite a large cat and he loves his momma.

Day Nine
 January 9, 2011
Turn up the heat.We had our friend, Colton, over for dinner and we bought a heater for our house. Our electric bill was really high and we're trying to save some money by keeping the central heat down.

Day Ten
 January 10, 2011
Snowdog. We had a big snowstorm and Penny loved to play in the snow. Isn't she cute?

Day Eleven
 January 11, 2011
Puzzled. We bought a 1,000 piece puzzle and since we were cooped up in the house, we started it.

Day Twelve

 January 12, 2011
Lap-baby. There's that cat again! I have a feeling you'll see him a lot on this project.

Day Thirteen
January 13, 2011
Love.Mr. Husband brought me home flowers and chocolate!  Isn't he the best!?!

Day Fourteen
January 14, 2011
Baked. I am hosting a bridal/lingerie shower for my bestie, Molly tonight and stayed up all night cooking goodies for it!!  

And there you go! I hope you enjoy them.  

Have a GREAT weekend, y'all!!!  

-Kait

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your blog....You are interested in thermodynamics now...Hmmm...Maybe your bill is high because this is your first time to pay utility bills!!! You do live in a home larger than 600 square feet! THAT will cut down on bills for sure.

    ReplyDelete