08 January 2011

A little housekeeping.

So..i've been procrastinating like CRAZY in regards to the tabs on my blog. If you haven't noticed, I added a few tabs and updated others.

1. My DIY tab- this tab has always been there, but has been empty!! If you click on it now, you'll get some of the projects I've completed in the last few months.  Just click on the photo to make it bigger.
2. Let's chat- I've added my contact information in case any of you lovelies want to chat! :)
3. Project 365- this is a new year-long project that I'm taking on.  Click on the tab to learn more.
4. My 101 in 1001.  I've crossed off some goals (yay!)

I think that's about it for now! I've been cleaning like a mad woman all day.  (Do mad women really clean?  The only thing I do when I'm mad is eat chocolate...)

We are staying here tonight for a relaxed evening.  I am looking forward to it.

And because I adore my  furry children, i'll leave you with a few photos.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE your tabs! How do you do them? AND glad youre on 365.

    I love and miss you!!! love ur sweet blog! make me some blondie brownies!! Kie wants them!

    ReplyDelete