25 July 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...


Seth and I went to a Braves game..it was so fun!

Girls beach weekend!

More time has passed than I wanted..I was hoping for an update sooner, but man...we've been pretty busy!

So..it's official. We put our townhome on Craigslist looking for a subleaser and within two hours we found someone! What a blessing! THEN Katie (One of the event planners with The Charmed Event aka my "boss") called me and her aunt offered us her lake house on Lake Norman that we could stay in for a year. What another blessing! So, we are in the process of packing up our house, will move to Cornelius on Friday and live ON the lake! You can see the water from our bedroom...what a dream.

Seth is so excited and really wants to get a John Boat (is that what you call them?) Those boats that look real dinky, but can tote you around the lake. I have a feeling we are going to LOVE waking up and having the choice to lay out on our dock, or go fishing.... I think Penny will really like it to because there is a lot of room for her to run around outside.

Logan is coming to help us pack and will travel with us to Charlotte on Friday. We are both really excited and thankful she is coming to help us. Hopefully by the end of the week, she won't be too tired of us..I'll try not to be too bossy. ;)

This past weekend I traveled to Surfside Beach, SC to spend a weekend with some of my very best girlfriends. We were celebrating Rachel, who is leaving the country to spend a year in Central Asia for a YEAR! It was so much fun..and it just so happened that Molly got engaged a few days before so it was so fun dreaming and planning her wedding that will occur next March or April. She asked me to be her Matron of Honor (along with her sister, Annie) and I almost cried! I am so excited and honored to be such a special part of her day. We had so much fun playing cornhole on the beach, laying out in the sun, and just having much needed girl time. Ah..i love them so much! It was such a sad morning to have to say goodbye to Rachel, but we will keep in touch with Skype and she will be getting lots of packages from me!!

So..we are going to be busssyyyy this week with packing our things up..hopefully we can get it all done! (We really don't have choice)

Time to go pack! I will hopefully post another update in the next couple days with some pics of the chaos!

P.S. Our wedding photos will be here by FRIDAY!!!!!!! I promise to share them!

-Kait

Huey and I catching a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment