01 December 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday



So, I've never officially linked up to Jamie's blog for What I'm Loving Wednesday  but I thought "Why not?" this time.  I have been doing WIWW posts for several weeks, so it's time I join her linky party, right? :)


I'm loving these candles from Bath and Body Works. I have three of them (in the scents pictured below) and they are all Christmas scents. Hubby picked out the Frosted Tree, and I'm in loveee with it.  The heavenly scent fills up our whole house.. no joke!




I'm loving that my husband is soo tall. He always cleans our microwave because I can't reach the top of it, and places stuff on the high cabinets that I can't reach. And he put our tree topper on because I couldn't reach it.  Being 6'5" is a great thing if you ask me. :)


(excuse the messy kitchen, I had just finished cooking dinner)

I'm loving that we will be in Texas in just under three weeks! I haven't seen most of my family since our wedding six months ago, so it's definitely time. Not too excited about driving 16+ hours with a dog and two cats, but it'll be worth it in the end.

I'm loving our Christmas tree.  I keep it turned on all day and love to just look at it.  It may be the best one I've ever had! And to make it even more sweet, it's our first Christmas as husband and wife...awwwww! 

I'm loving that I'll be in L.A. in exactly one week! I can't wait to see my good friend, Alli on wheel of fortune. We area also going to Malibu, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive..etc! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along!

    I LOVE B&BW candles too :) I need to go get some Christmas/winter ones!

    ReplyDelete