06 January 2013

10 Weeks

how far along?  10 weeks and five days
how are you measuring? I have only had one appointment which was at around 8 weeks, and my doc thought I was measuring a little smaller than I thought but I tracked my cycles for a while and know the exact day...no other details needed but doc said she would push back my due date if I'm still measuring smaller at the next appointment which is January 23. I don't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks, so I'm just crossing my fingers she keeps the due date of 7-31-13. :)
size of baby? A lime!
heartbeat? 143 bpm- doc said it was great!
total weight gain/loss? When I found out I was pregnant I was around 10-12 lbs heavier than I am now! :(  I have had morning sickness that lasts all day long and so that made me lose 5 or so pounds over the past 2/3 weeks and then on Friday I got the FLU and so I lost another 5 or so pounds from being so sick...oh yeah, and I had morning sickness along with that.   Let's just say I wanted to die.  But thankfully, I am feeling better..just no energy.  I hope I can gain some weight soon. 
maternity clothes? I'm still wearing my normal clothes and they fit just fine!! Most of them are actually a little big on me.
stretch marks? No
sleep? I am sleeping okay when I'm not sick.  I miss sleeping on my stomach already.  The girls have been pretty sore so I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach.  Guess I better get used to it for the next 7+ months!
best moment this week? Telling our friends on NYE.  Everyone was so shocked and excited!
movement? I'm not feeling anything yet.
food cravings? A turkey sandwich- man I want one so bad..but I can't have one!  Apparently you aren't supposed to eat lunch meat when you are pregnant.  I mean, you can eat it, but you have to warm it up to kill a bacteria known as listeria...  and hot lunch meat makes me want to puke.  Also, powdered doughnuts, and taco bell (Pintos and cheese, and a double decker taco) 
gender predictions? I have a feeling it's going to be a girl.  But I think that's because I already have girl names and nursery ideas picked out. haha!
what i miss: turkey sandwiches, sleeping on my stomach, feeling good (morning sickness has hit me hard!),
what i'm looking forward to: No more morning sickness (please let it go away after the 1st trimester!) and getting a little bump!
how are you feeling? Trying not to be a negative nancy, but it's been rough...I had to tell my co-workers I was pregnant at like 8 weeks because I was so sick everyday..coming to work with no makeup on, they had to know something was up. Haha... i was also out of work for 2.5 days because I was soooo sick, and then last Friday due to the flu! :(  Let's just say I am hoping to have all sickness behind me soon.


3 comments:

  1. Hate that you're feeling so bad. Finger's crossed you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start to feel better soon and can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! Congratulations! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article.
    Look at my weblog ... eco.kid

    ReplyDelete