17 June 2013

32 Weeks






how far along? 32 Weeks 4 Days
how are you measuring?
Right on schedule, maybe one day earlier.

size of baby? A canteloupe!
heartbeat? 150 bpm
total weight gain/loss? Around 16 pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night.
sleep? Well not so great this week..been tossing and turning a lot.  And getting SO hot at night..
best moment this week? Seeing my friends at Allie's baby shower, and getting some house projects crossed off the list! 

movement? Oh yes!  Sometimes he kicks me so hard it startles me!
food cravings? Milk
gender predictions? A boy!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches, sushi, a good nights sleep

what i'm looking forward to: My baby shower this Sunday!!  Can't wait.  My mom is also coming to stay for a week or so! Yay!

1 comment: