04 March 2014

He's a big boy.


Tonight was a big night for W.

He took a bath in the big bathtub!

Well, kind of.

He usually sits in his little whale bathtub that I place on the countertop (selfishly, so I don't have to bend over!)  but after the past three nights of telling him "no" when he tries to grab everything on the counter (the lamp, the sugar container, the dish towel, the salt and pepper shakers), I decided it was time to move up to the big bathtub.

 His first "real" bath. 



This blowup bath is awesome.  I don't have to worry about him toppling over and all his toys stay in ONE place.  #thankyoulord

 He had the best time splashing, hugging the duck, and just chillin' out.  He thought he was such a big boy.

And yes, I may have cried.



He's NOT allowed to grow up.



No comments:

Post a Comment