16 April 2015

just some thoughts.

Just a few thoughts for this lovely Thursday morning.

Florida life is great.  We love it. The weather (although I am already complaining about the heat and it's only April), the fun outdoor activities, the beach being 20 minutes away... it's awesome.  We see the beach at least once a week and there are tons of parks and splash pads for Winslow to enjoy. 






 We bought a bike trailer for Winslow to ride in and I was so excited.  The not-so-exciting part was the burn my thighs felt after just a couple miles #haventriddenabikeinyears #outofshape


Winslow loves playing peek a boo through his legs.  Cutest.thing.ever. 


And lastly, I present the toddler selfies.  I think he has a bright future as a photographer.  


The weekend is coming and we are planning a trip to a local state park to take a boat ride on some river that is supposed to have lots of gators...sounds fun, huh?

Happy Thursday, friends!

 

4 comments:

  1. Fun times :). The weather is always a good subject to complain about. Too hot, too cold, too windy or rainy.

    Whsubier are you using (first pic)?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that my phone has made a mess of my message.

    I'm wondering what kind of carrier are you using in the first pic? I'm going to use a wrap for my baby, but a carrier makes so much more sense once they can walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a TULA baby carrier. Very good investment. We have one for when he was smaller and this is a toddler size. He loves it. Also, they make wraps and ring slings too! Check them out. Tulababycarriers.com :)

      Delete