21 June 2016

Hogan is four months old!















Weight: 15 pounds 8 ounces

Height: 26 inches



Nicknames: Hogan, baby brother, monkey,



Eating: Nursing every 2.5-3 hours during the day and 2-3 times at night.  
 
Sleeping: 4 month sleep regression sucks.  That's all there is to it.  For the past 2-3 weeks he's been getting up anywhere from 3-6 times at night. :(  I. am. tired.  He won't take a pacifier so he just wants to nurse enough to go back to sleep.  It's exhausting, but I don't know what else to do!  I wish he would take that darn paci...I keep tryng to get him to take it but I think I'm just wasting my time.  But he's not been sleeping well at all this month.  I hope it gets better soon.  He usually sleeps from 8:30-11:30 then wakes up at 1,3,5,6,7...yeah...send help now. ;)  For naps, he naps 3-4 times a day depending on how long they are...sometimes they are only 45 minutes, and other times it can be 2 hours.  But the long naps don't happen very often.  I just think this guy wasn't born to sleep well.  He has other ideas.
 
Diapers: He is in a size two disposable diaper at the moment. We are still dealing with that pesky rash.  I have no idea what is causing it so I decided to give up cloth for a while until I have the courage to resume.  I just hate that he gets so red.  For now, we will do disposables.
 
Clothing: He is wearing 3-6 month and 6 months.
 
Social: Laughing more and more and smiling a ton! He loves talking to his toys above him on his playmat and smiles at Winslow now. It's so cute.  
 
Likes: Being worn in my wrap, eating, his giraffe rattle, grabbing his feet, his kickmat
 
Dislikes: Having a dirty or wet diaper, riding in the car, being tired, sleeping for a long time, pacifiers


What we're looking forward to: Not much going on this month...just laying low and enjoying the AC. It's so hot already here. :( 
 
 
 
 
  Here is Winslow at four months old:

(There are blurry because I "screenshotted" them from my blog)  :(

And here is Hogan:





Winslow:
Hogan:

No comments:

Post a Comment