06 September 2016

Winslow's First Day of Preschool!



So last week was a big week for us:  Winslow had his first day of preschool!  I was so nervous and anxious the entire week.  He was just plain excited.


I dropped him off, he hid behind my legs for a couple minutes ( which I secretly loved) and then off he went.  He didn't look back and when I went to pick him up, he cried because he didn't want to go!  Such a relief.  I am so happy he loves it, and it gives me some 1 on 1 time with baby brother.

Enjoy these 1st day of school photos!  Oh man, life is going so quickly. I am doing my absolute best to soak up every single day I have with my precious boys.



















1 comment:

  1. First days of school are very special to both the mother and child. As it signifies the child is ready to let go of his or her life at home and the Moms usually aren't ready to see their child growing up.

    ReplyDelete