26 January 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Yay! It's Wednesday- that means the weekend is almost here!  Mr. husband and our friend Allen are making their way up the mountain on Friday to watch the final of the Australian Open with all their college buddies, so I'm gonna be stuck at home by myself all weekend! I plan on crafting until I can't keep my eyes open! I am super excited.



If you haven't played along with Jamie at This Kind Of Love, then you need to! It's so much fun to see what everyone else is loving and you make a couple new friends along the way!

Here's what I'm loving:
1. I'm loving my left handed scissors that my husband got me for Christmas. Although they take a little getting used to because all my life I've had to use right handed scissors, I like that I can cut with my LEFT hand! ;)  Do you like my "ATTN" note?
2. I'm loving the new stores I've been finding around town! I went to a furniture consignment store today and got such a cute tiered plate stand. I'm gonna have to take a picture of it.  It holds all my fruit so delightfully (is that even a word?) I also found a consignment clothing store that carries Joe's Jeans, Citizens, Sevens, Kate Spade and Tory Burch stuff!!!  YES!  I didn't have that much time to browse today, but you better believe I'm going back ASAP to get me some goodies. I did get a big brown belt from there for $5.41!


3. I'm loving that tonight we are going on a double date to Capitol Grille in Uptown Charlotte! It usually costs around $75 per PERSON but "Charlotte Restaurant Week"" is this week! This is when tons of upscale places only charge $30 a head for a three course meal.  For the quality of food, this is a great deal.  If you live in the Charlotte area, check it out!

4. I'm loving my job. Being an event planner is so much fun and I'm getting really excited about the awesome things we have coming up in the future! Besides around 15 weddings in the next few months, we are opening an Etsy store and a vintage rental shop soon. I'm gonna keep you posted, don't worry!



5. I'm loving my flannel sheets.  Seriously, I NEVER get cold.  It's such a great feeling to crawl into bed and not shiver from the cold sheets.  I got mine from Target and they are AWESOME! They have snowmen on them. Cute, right?

What are you lovin'?? Do share!

-Kait

P.S. Penny is getting a MUCH NEEDED haircut tomorrow! I'm going to post a before and after pic because I'm sure I won't recognize her when I pick her up from the groomer.  (It's been like 4 months since we've had her groomed!)

4 comments:

  1. I miss using flannel sheets! I use to have some but now living in Orlando - they are SO unnecessary! =/
    I found ya through WILW -- link up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Flannel Sheets too! they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the left handed scissors and the note on them! I'm a lefty too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am a new follower of yours!

    I was in Charlotte last spring/summer for an internship and loved Restaurant Week! It is such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete