02 May 2012

If I had a million dollars {Home Edition}

I love to dream.

Specifically about the dream house I would have if I were a millionaire. And thanks to Pinterest, I can share some of my ideas.



First off, who wouldn't want this ginormous pool in their backyard?  I think I would job off the top balcony into the pool-If it wasn't into the deep end! ;)


Then after my daily swim, I would relax on this porch..with a sweet tea and a Country Living magazine. 

Source: bhg.com via Kaitlin on Pinterest


Do houses really look this perfect in real life?



And this would be my lake house, of course. Gotta have one of those.
Source: bhg.com via Kaitlin on Pinterest


A white kitchen, with white subway tile, and butcher block countertops...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!


I am pretty sure if I had this bathroom I would live in that bathtub.  The only thing missing is a glass of wine and some music.


And then when I get out of the bathtub, I will do cartwheels in my closet, because I can. 


A girl can dream right? 



Xoxo,

Kait

3 comments:

  1. Ah! These are gorgeous ... but honestly, my husband is in grad school too, I just dream about owning a home of our own and making it cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that bathroom!! Holy cow! I agree though, some wine and music would complete that pretty picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your counter tops are scarred and out dated, another way to replace the kitchen countertops is always to install new counters.

    ReplyDelete