10 November 2013

A week with Lolly

My mom came up from Alabama this past week to visit me Winslow and we had such a great time.

Except for the fact that my son refuses a bottle...

We worked with him every single day a few times and he would get so upset. Bless his heart.  He ended up taking one from mom yesterday and then one from hubby today, but he still isn't convinced.

I have to go back to work next week.  I hope he learns to like it soon, because it's stressful enough to have to go back to work, much less worry about your little one who won't take a bottle.  :(

ANYWAY.

We did some shopping, went to a few thrift stores, and Winslow got lots of sugar and lovin' from his Lolly.  This boy is one loved fella.






We miss you already! Come back soon!

So this week is my last week before I go back to work...with every passing day it seems like the cloud over me gets darker and darker. :(  If i think about it enough, I will cry..but I know it's not going to be horrible and I have the best babysitter ever.. (my mother in law)

If I don't blog this week, it's because I'm soaking up EVERY second with my chunky monkey.  

3 comments:

  1. I went back to work two weeks ago...I cried super hard for about 4 days but my job kept me busy and my coworkers were very supportive. I feel your pain in this, but do know that each day gets better. And when u come home to him, it's that much more special to spend time with him. My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress about the bottle. He will take it when he is hungry and it helps if you aren't around when someone else is trying to give it to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time by the blog! My daughter is 15 months and I was dreading going back to work much like you. It really is hard at first, but it gets easier everyday! Really, I promise! And then it's like Xmas everytime you are driving home! I still get butterflies everytime. :)

    Best of luck, momma! Newest follower!
    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete