01 November 2013

Dear Winslow

Baby Boy,

You are now 2.5 months old...REALLY?  I seriously wish time would slow down...isn't that what all momma's say?  Goodness gracious you are such a joy each and every day.

My favorite part of the day is when you wake up and are super happy and giggly and then when it's time to go to bed and you get your bath.  You love those times.  I do too.  You love to splash in the bathtub and you also love to talk to your toys, especially the musical lion that Grammy bought you.  You are so precious.

I cannot believe that I go back to work in just 2 weeks...I go back on your 3 month birthday.  But I am not complaining because I am working part-time now...and Grammy is going to watch you while I'm gone.  I know y'all will have a BLAST.  I am so lucky to have her around where she can watch you while I'm working.  Don't worry though, I'm sure she will leave some kisses for me...  :)

There is a whole new world out here for you, little one..and I can tell you're taking it all in.  You are so alert and wide eyed all the time.  You love to be outside and look at the trees. You love to watch your toys light up and when you hear daddy's voice after he's been at work..you go crazy with the smiles.  It melts my heart.

I can't believe you are growing so big!  Before I know it, you'll be sitting up on your own...then crawling, then walking! Wow.

I love you so much and want you to know that being your mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  God is good.  All the time.

Keep on growing little one...

Love,

Your momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment