04 February 2014

A peek into our week.

Just some photos of the past few days.


My brother flew in from Texas to come visit me! Ha, yeah right.  He actually flew in to visit his girlfriend, but they did stop by and spend the evening with us!  We had such a wonderful time meeting Alex and getting to catch up.  Of course, Winslow stole the show, but I didn't mind at all.
If this doesn't melt you into a puddle, I don't know what will.  Whenever we had our gender reveal party last year, my MIL and FIL gave us these adorable baby boots.  Also, hubby got these boots from my dad for Christmas...they happen to match perfectly.  Photohoot anyone?


This boy has a new found love for his puppy.  And it's the sweetest thing ever. 

Look at that deathgrip.  Poor Darla. 
I can't help but take a picture of him sleeping.  He is perfection.   I'm so lucky to be his momma.
Before I could even blink, this little man was sitting up so well!  He's still wobbly but he is doing so great.  I love him so.


I really really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment