12 June 2014

Stitch Fix #2

it's that time again! Stitch Fix time!

I got my box Wednesday and when I opened it, I literally squealed at all the beautiful color it had in it. 

Stitch Fix is an online personal stylist-  
You create an online profile.
You get five hand picked items.
Keep what you love, send back what you don't..


You sign up here and pay $20 a month to have someone pick out five pieces of clothing for you that gets mailed to your door!  The bonus is if you keep any items, you get to put the $20 styling fee towards your clothing.  

 
You can pick your price points (I chose "The cheapest option" and then they'll send you items for you to try on at home, and you return them in three days(in a prepaid envelope).  If you like all the items, you can get  25% your whole order!

I loved the first box my stylist sent and this box was NO exception.  I can't decide which one I loved most.


So let's see what I got in the second box:

1. Nannette Ombre Beaded Bib Necklace  $38.00

 I loved this necklace.  I love the ombre look and it was big and chunky.  My favorite.  The price was great too, and it is great quality.  However, when I walked around the house the strands would get tangled up.  I was so bummed because I kept finding myself trying to straighten it out, so I decided my OCD was too much for this necklace.  SENT BACK.  (And I'm really pretty sad about it)

2. Kahlo Racer Back Striped Maxi Dress $58





 

































I loved this dress too.  The color, the crocheted details on the top, the comfyness, the length.  It would be perfect for summertime.  BUT, the back was a little too small in the rear.  :(   I wanted to stretch it out like I usually do with my other clothes (ha!) but I think it would shrink in the wash, and I didn't want to not be able to fit in it.  SENT BACK (sadly)

3.  Jocelyn Ikat Print Rope Belt Dress  $48




This was my favorite item from my box!  This dress it lined, is a great summer dress and it has the adorable rope belt.  I can see myself wearing this a lot this summer.  The print is fun, the color is great, and it was a great price for a quality piece.

4.  Janae Sleevless Crochet Front Maxi Dress $78




This dress was confusing for me.  I loved it, but I didn't. It was a little too long, but I loved the back.  The cinch waist made me look frumpy, but the crochet front was so pretty.  Hmm...the price was too expensive too for the color.  Just wasn't me.  SENT BACK

5.Tobie Striped Sleeveless Swing Dress  $118




Loved the color.  Loved the fabric. Did not love the length or the flowyness.  Just not my style really.  I loved the stripes and the back of the dress...but I sent it back.  SENT BACK.

Overall, I loved this box, but the fit just wasn't that great for me this month.  I did keep the Blue Ikat dress, and I can't wait to wear it.  Too bad the necklace kept getting tangled, because I loved it.  Oh well..can't wait until the next box!  

If you want to sign up, go here!  (And i'll get a referral credit!)

Let me know what you think! Which piece was your favorite?   

To see what I got in my first box, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment