01 August 2014

Friday.

So it's Friday..and I don't think I've blogged all week.  Between the babe having Roseola (NO FUN) and lots of stuff happening with our family (mostly good!)  I've been lucky to clean the house once this whole week.  So let's do a little life update, shall we?




1.  The day after we got back from vacay (yes, I promise to finish telling you about our trip ASAP) little man woke up with 103 fever.  YIKES.  He cuddled all day (which i loved) but was so pitiful and sick.  This lasted for three days on and off, so on Saturday we headed to the doctor.  He was feeling so bad and they pricked his finger and the world was over.  He screamed for 20 minutes straight after they were done.  Ugh, it broke my heart.  So turns out he had a virus and it wasn't until we got home that the rash started..which means it was Roseola.  No fun.


2.  Once he started feeling better, we set up a DIY backdrop with a sheet, I made a cake, and we had a mini cake smash photoshoot! AHHHHH it turned out adorable and I am having so much fun planning his birthday party.  Which is less than a week.  (Although he turns one in 17 days).  I can't wait to share them with you!

3.  Want a life update?  Okay!    a)  We are UNDER CONTRACT with our house.  Supposed to close next month. WHAT?  I am crossing my fingers and toes that everything goes smoothly.  Wow.  I can't believe we are moving..

4.  Where are we moving? No idea!  Isn't that comforting?  Haha,  hubby has had 3 interviews so far and we should know something in the next 2 weeks...looks like it will either be Texas or Nevada right now. 

5.  So I guess that means I need to start packing up. Again.  Four times in four years.  No, we are not military.  We are just insane.   Depending on where hubby gets a job next, we might stay put longer than 2 years, I hope.  And he's DONE with graduate school in two weeks! Man, oh man, I am so excited for that day. 

How's that for a crazy life update?  Life is never boring, that's for sure!  We are just trusting in God's plan for us and I hope to come back soon with news of where we will be next!

Happy Friday! 

3 comments:

  1. Hope your little one feels better soon, girlie!!! And eeeee cannot wait to see those precious cake photoshoot pics! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys, Kait! Congrats on the house! And on the first birthday! So much excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've basically been on the same moving schedule since we got married (around the same time you did). We're insane. Ours have mostly been football related--but others have just been because we're psychos! I'd be perfectly content if we could set our xmas tree up twice in the same house. There's no telling if that'll actually happen or not! GOOD LUCK with everything! It's all one big adventure, right? :)

    ReplyDelete