10 December 2014

Family Photos.


Now a days, when family photos are coming up, you usually go to pinterest for ideas.  Whether it be for wardrobe or "poses", every single photo there is flawless. 

We scheduled family photos and of course, had all my ideas pinned on my boards to show the photographer.  We were going to be the cutest little family and get tons of wonderful pictures to go on our Christmas cards. Right?

Would you believe me if I told you my child was a demon child the whole entire time? 

Like nothing i've ever seen before. He's NEVER like that. 

But alas, that's life with a toddler.  He got his way and yes we did end up getting some great photos, but I seriously don't know how! haha! 

He would not let us hold him for more than 4 seconds, did not want me to hold his hand, didn't want kisses, didn't want to look at all the wonderful goodies, didn't want puffs.. you can imagine how that went.

Anyway, here they are and I am in love!











3 comments:

  1. These are great! I love W's outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures... My little is just three months old, so we're not there - yet! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ran across your blog from Ruthie Hart's IG! Our little boys are around the same age and mine did the exact same thing for Christmas photos! Boys!! They did turn out beautifully for you though! Glad to find your precious blog!

    ReplyDelete