31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014.


I haven't even blogged about Christmas yet, but here's a recap of 2014!  We are in Utah snowskiing with my family, so I haven't had time to update.

2014 was such a fun, great year and man, was it a busy one!  Never thought in a million years, we would have moved WAY down south to Florida, but here we are!

Here's a summary of 2014:



*Winslow's first flight to Alabama and to Texas
* It snowed on Valentine's Day and we got stuck 4 hours in the car driving 30 miles
* 6 month family photos with our cute little bow tied boy
*4 year anniversary trip to Boone

*W's first trip to the beach in Alabama

* My sis in law graduated college!

* One year of nursing (and we made it to 15.5 months before I decided to wean)
* Winslow turned ONE and started walking a week later
*Hubby graduated with his Master's Degree
*Got two job offers and decided Florida was the best fit!
*Sold our home and moved 12 hours south



Those are the highlights and man we had a good year! I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us.  I have a feeling it's going to be AWESOME.


No comments:

Post a Comment