03 January 2015

Christmas 2014

LOTS to catch up on.

We just got back from snowskiing in Utah and man. it. was. freaking. cold.

We had a blast though, but first, CHRISTMAS.

This was the best Christmas yet.  Winslow was SOOOOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute to watch as he ooed and ahhed over his new play kitchen, his tricycle, and his new land of nod chair.

We spent the day relaxing, I made a yummy dinner of meatloaf, sweet potatoes, corn pudding, rolls and steamed broccoli. Oh yeah, with my great grandma Haley's pound cake.  We ate almost the whole entire cake in 3 days. Opps.

  Went on a long walk around the neighborhood with the tricycle, wore shorts and tank tops and couldn't believe we had 85 degree weather on Christmas day.


Enjoy the zillion pictures.  I couldn't narrow it down.

Man, Christmas is so fun.  But it is also easy to overbuy even when they are young.  Last year, we decided to do four gifts  :Something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read.  I am glad we are doing this because it cuts out the "too many gifts" thing.  Also, when W gets old enough to know about Santa, we will decide what to do in that realm.

My dad got him the Land of Nod char and I got the tricycle from Goodwill for $8.99! So pumped about that one.  I also got the big tonka truck for $2.99 from Goodwill.  




 The play kitchen was from Santa. :)











 Yes. this shirt was made for us. HA! 








What a wonderful fun day.  I love my little family.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I really love how you displayed your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete