18 May 2016

Hogan is three months old!



Weight: 14 pounds 8 ounces
Height: 25 inches

Nicknames: Hogan, baby brother, monkey,

Eating: Nursing every 2.5-3 hours during the day and still twice at night.  Sometimes more at night but I am really hoping he cuts out the funny business soon. ;) 

Sleeping: Bedtime is between 8:15-8:30 now and he can usually sleep until 2-3am.  For about a week he was getting up around 11:30-12:30 and that was no fun.  It's so hard to only sleep an hour and then get woken up but you learn to deal with it.  He also gave me a super long 8 hour night once but that hasn't happened again yet. We can hope it comes again soon though, it felt amazing!  For naps, he always naps in the morning in his wrap while Winslow and I walk the neighborhood.  Well, W rides his tricycle, but Hogan loves sleeping on me :)  For his after lunch nap, he naps in the swing and sometimes it lasts a good 2.5 hours! Then in the evening he will nap in the swing or in my wrap...whichever is easiest. Usually when hubby gets home, we all go outside and play so he will nap in my wrap.  
 
Diapers: He is in a size two disposable diaper at the moment. He's been dealing with a rash I am trying to clear up and I think since we have hard water here in Florida, I am going to have to strip all of my diapers of the minerals and start over with my wash routine.  It's frustrating but I do not want little guy to be red so we are figuring it out before he goes back into cloth.
 
Clothing: He is wearing 3 month clothes and 3-6 month clothes.




Social:Loving his toys now and is so alert and aware of what's going on!  He will look at Winslow and just smile and W says "He is looking at me!" and then gives him a huge "HELLO BABY BROTHER" It's so cute.  He loves smiling at his mom and dad and has laughed a little bit more this month.  I can't wait to hear that big ol belly laugh..i think it's coming soon.
 
Likes: Being worn in my wrap, smiling, his kick mat, bath time, nursing, chewing on his hand, cooing.
 
Dislikes: Having a dirty or wet diaper, riding in the car, being tired, and when big brother is a little too rough with him.





What we're looking forward to: I AM SO EXCITED because my brother, dad, and grandmother are coming to spend the weekend with us! She is about to be 92 and Hogan was named after her late husband.  I can't wait for her to meet him. Also, Winslow adores my brother so I am excited for him to play all day with him.  
 
Happy 3 months little guy, we LOVE you past the moon!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment