05 January 2017

Here's to 2017!

Because when the big brother is at school, the baby is napping and you're on the couch eating pretzels, you should blog...right?

Hope y'all had a great Christmas and New Year! It was wonderful here-we spent it with my family and ate wayyy to much, had a couple adult beverages here and there, and just enjoyed time together. I always get in a funk when everyone leaves because I wish we all lived closer, but that's how it goes.

So, it's 2017! How crazy is that.  Last year was such a wonderful one and I am excited to see how this one will top it! Here are a few highlights from 2016 that I want to remember:

-Our rainbow baby, Hogan Graham was born on February 18!  What a day.  I still remember it so vividly-his first cry, the tears Seth and I shared together, the heavenly newborn smell. The seamless transition Winslow had to becoming a big brother.  We are so blessed.

-Lots of time was spent traveling to visit family.  I think Hogan has already been on a plane over 4 times and he is only 10 months old.  We went to Missouri, North Carolina, and Texas.

-We celebrated Winslow turning THREE years old.  He is growing up so fast, I can't handle it.

-Winslow started PRESCHOOL.  One of the best decisions ever.  He has excelled and LOVES his friends.



- Seth and I started and finished Whole30.  We had great results.  Maybe I'll do a whole post on it soon.  We are starting back with round 2 this weekend.

- I opened a business!  I now have a shop called Green Door Goods on facebook and Instagram and it has been such a blessing!  I love creating and have found so much joy doing it.

So those are just a few highlights from our year and I know this year will be just as sweet!
























2 comments:

  1. Aww, these cuties look so cute and adorable. And how he is active says a lot about his character. Thank you for sharing his wonderful pictures with us. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete