22 February 2011

Couponing..and Spring.

I went to Harris Teeter earlier this week to hit up their Super Doubles Week and saved quite a bit of money! Super Doubles is when they double any coupon that is worth $1.98 or less.  I always get so excited when they do this, and here is what I got this week:

Total before sales and coupons: $64.66
Total after sales and coupons: $9.26

I got all of that for just over $9!  Yes, please!

I love saving money!

And secondly, here is my kitchen table decorated for Spring. ( I may change my mind because i'm not sold on the look)  I couldn't think of a good tablescape for after Valentine's Day, but I threw this together with what I had around the house..I like the fresh, spring feel it gives the room. Even though it's technically not Spring...oh well.


 I made this vase with mod podge and raffia.

And here is a ladybug I found while laying in the sun today with Penny.  Very random, but I will take it as a good luck sign. :)

Look how presh she is:

awww...

1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers! Are they real?

    I am so ready for spring! It has been in the 70's all week and I am LOVIN' it! Totally need to shed the "winter weight" now!

    ReplyDelete