16 February 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday



I get really excited on Wednesdays for two reasons:

1. The weekend is NEAR.
2. I get to share with some great people what I'm loving!

Jamie @ This Kind of Love hosts a WILW party and you should definitely join us.  It's a lot of fun!

Here's what I'm loving:

1. I'm loving that today me and hubby have the DAY OFF!  Mine is due to me being really sick, but I am excited to spend a whole day with him. This doesn't happen very often because he works on Saturdays so I can't wait to relax and enjoy the day with him!

2. I'm loving that he also got an iphone this past weekend-I've been playing angry birds NONSTOP.  Does anyone else know how awesome this game is?  ;)
3. I'm loving the smell of my clean house.  Since I've been in bed sick for the past four days, the house was a WRECK.  I don't think I've ever seen it this messy..well today I finally felt halfway decent soI spent HOURS cleaning, mopping, sweeping, putting away medicine and kleenex..and my favorite part of a clean house?  The smell of Pinesol on my wood floors!! LOVE IT!




4. I'm loving the spring weather outside. I know it probably won't last long, but it was SEVENTY degrees here yesterday.  SEVENTY!!!!  I cannot wait for Spring to finally be here.  That means beautiful flowers, nice weather, and the best part: Wearing bright colored sundresses and skirts-I already bought two dresses in hopes that Spring will be here soon! Here's a few beautiful pictures to get you excited for Spring:









5. I'm loving that Harris Teeter Super Doubles starts today- they will double any coupon that is worth $1.98 or less! I save lots of money each time they do this and I can't wait to show you what I get this time!  If you're interested in reading about my past couponing trips, just click on the label "Coupons".

Can't wait to read about what you're loving today!

-Kait

11 comments:

  1. I love Angry Birds! It's addicting, I finally beat the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband is obsessed with angry birds too! i haven't played it yet...i don't want to get addicted like him :) your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cleaned our apartment this weekend and I love coming home to a clean place that smells slightly like lavender since we use Mrs. Meyer's cleaning products :)

    It feels like spring here today too--thank goodness!

    Hope you continue to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the smell of a clean house, makes me feel so much better! My hubs is obsessed with angry birds too, I haven't played I'm afraid I'll be addicted too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those spring pictures make me so excited!! I can't wait for warmer weather and flowers again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the weather too! Great loves! Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those pictures, and the weather has been great here as well. So exciting!

    I hope you're feeling better <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this cute blog :) i will definitely have to try the orange chicken! i love all things TJoe's!! PS, angry birds is awesome! I so wish I had an iPhone or droid to play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Angry Birds:-) Such an addicting app, like most are! We are big on Words With Friends too. Hope you feel better soon! I was sick last week. Seems like everyone is! Enjoy the rest! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures worked...I'm offically excited about Spring! Our bulbs are starting to poke through even through even though it's still cold here in WA. I get a little impatient waiting for them to bloom, but your photos will pacify me for the time being!

    ReplyDelete