22 August 2011

Family Visits.

We have had a busy week/weekend!  My dad and brother came to visit and we had a great time. With them living in Texas, it's always a treat to spend time with them because it doesn't happen very often. 

 They went right to work on our yard and cut the trees, mowed the grass, and even fixed up a little flowerbed.
 See that in the back?  It's a hydrangea! Whoo Hoo!!! I am soooooo excited (because it's my favorite flower!)  I can't wait to see it grow.

And yet again, I've found a great idea on Pinterest that I did.  Check this out:




And here is my version.  Love it!!
Last Friday it was my brother's birthday and we grilled steaks, corn, asparagus, peppers and baked potatoes.  It was so delicious.  Like, really delicious.  


If you can't tell, he is goofy. ;)

 His creepy face and little dog cake! Lol, I was totally slacking in the "being prepared" category so it was a store bought cake.

Do we look alike to you?  Everyone says so. 

We had a great time.  Thanks for all the hardwork, dad and Grant!


2 comments:

  1. You look great Kaitlin! Love the garden.....your adorable sign and your hair looks super good. Btw where did u get those earrings? Lol looks like u had some fun with the Hogan men. Hope I see your face soon! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sign is adorable! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete