03 January 2012

2012 Goals

Does anyone else make New Years Resolutions out there?  I make year-long goals for myself but refuse to call them New Year Resolutions.  :P



2012 Goals

1. Cook healthier meals and get on a weekly meal planning schedule.  I have done this off and on but I really want to make it a priority.  I find that when I stick to a weekly plan, I cook healthier and don't have to go to the store 203 times a week.

2. Become a more organized person.  I want to have a cleaning schedule, manage my finances better, and just be more "together" overall. 

3. Incorporate exercise into my week. Hubby and I got a gym membership that we've been wanting for a while for a Christmas gift and I want to put it to use!

4. Serve more. No explanation needed.

5. View my workplace as a mission field. Learn how to share Jesus with my co-workers without being scared.

6. Learn how to serve and love my husband better.  Be a better wife.  Listen more, speak less.

7. Clean out my house- we have too much stuff.

I am excited to get started- 2012, let's do this!

What are some of your goals for the year?  Do share!

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! I love the serve more goal. It's so easy to forget to give back.

    Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete