02 January 2012

Happy 2012!

Every year around Thanksgiving, I always think to myself "these next couple months are going to go by so quickly!"

and do they ever.


Thanksgiving we went to Texas, a week or so later we went to NYC, then Christmas and New Years.  Geez, it's flown by!

I feel like I didn't even get to give 2011 a proper goodbye!  So now I am going to recap what this year looked like for the Jones Family.

In January, I threw my best friend a wedding shower
I also made some knock-off burlap pillows that were featured on Knock Off Decor.

In February, my mom got married in Key West and I had to make a really hard decision about my job as an event planner.    I also hosted my first giveaway for reaching 100 followers! We also found out hubby got into law school!

In March, I finally made a small slideshow of wedding photos,  I shared my heart about blogging, made some cute DIY Pedistal Picture Frames,  and we traveled to FRANCE!

In April, my best friend got married, I got a BIG haircut and donated my hair , my mom came to visit and I found out my best friend since 4th grade was pregnant!

In May, I madeover a Goodwill coffee table, I told my momma how amazing she is, hubby and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary   by going to Charleston and I turned 23!

In June, I got a blog makeover, had a horrible encounter with a catfish, and we moved to Raleigh!

In July, I composed a pretty gallery wall, made a DIY jewelry holder, and revealed my new crafting space!

In August, we went to the beach with the familyI remembered how blessed I am and hubby started his first semester of law school! We also celebrated Penny's 10th birthday, my dad and brother came to visit, and hurricane Irene hit the east coast.

In September, I became obsessed with pumpkin everything,   and learned how to install a light fixture.

In October,  hubby and I made a daytrip to the beach,   and went to the North Carolina State Fair.

In November, I made a cool decor piece with wood pallets, celebrated hubby's birthday,  flew to Texas for Thanksgiving and I got a new job!

In December, I decorated for Christmas,  shared some sneek peak photos of us, took a trip with hubby's family to the Big Apple,  and celebrated the birth of Jesus

It was definately a WONDERFUL year and I am so excited to see how the Lord is going to bless us in 2012!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2012 Kaitlin! I don't know you personally but we both went to ASU, and I found your blog almost a year ago through Molly! Love it! Joey

    ReplyDelete