11 May 2013

27 Weeks!

 
 
how far along? 27 Weeks and 3 days (One more week from my third trimester!!!)
how are you measuring? 1 or 2 days ahead...nothing to really worry about.
size of baby? A cauliflower (yum!)
heartbeat? 142 bpm
total weight gain/loss? Around 7-8 lbs
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night.
sleep? I think God is preparing me for being up at night, because the past two weeks, I've not been sleeping well at all.  I usually put a pillow between my knees and that helps, but every time I roll over, I wake up.  Also been having stomach "cramps" when I move...maybe he's getting stuck in my organs.haha I have no idea! I am also getting charlie horse cramps in my legs every night.  NO FUN!  (And yes, I do drink enough water...)
best moment this week?  Mother's Day is tomorrow and we are having a cookout! I also finished some book ledges for the nursery this week- can't wait to fill them with books!
movement? All day long. I LOVE IT! He is especially active at night when I'm trying to sleep..he has dance parties all night long! I've also had my first experience with Braxton Hicks...strange is all I can describe it.  They are not regular and I haven't had any in a couple days...
food cravings? Cold milk, oreos, apples.
gender predictions? A boy!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiche, sushi
what i'm looking forward to: We are going on a mini-anniversary trip this coming weekend AND have a 3d ultrasound scheduled!! YAY!
how are you feeling?Major back pain last week that is getting better...thankfully! But other than that, and not sleeping well..I'm doing great! 


3 comments:

  1. Happy first Mothers Day. Glad you are doing well. So happy for you and Seth. Holli is doing so much better this time. No depression at all as far as I know. She tells us her "heart is so full". When yours is about two you two have to get together. What entertaining fun that is going to be. She misses you very much. Hoping you are having a blessed day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to precise my
    thanks. Ive been following your weblog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of excellent
    information and enjoyed the strategy youve structured
    your site. I'm attempting to run my very personal blog however I believe its too general and I need to deal with numerous smaller topics. Being all things to all folks is not all that its cracked up to be

    Here is my web site; having trouble getting pregnant the third time

    ReplyDelete