28 May 2013

29 Weeks!


how far along? 29 Weeks 4 Days
how are you measuring? Right on schedule
size of baby? A butternut squash
heartbeat? 142 bpm
total weight gain/loss? 8-10 pounds
maternity clothes? Oh yes! 
stretch marks? No, and I am putting Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula on my stomach every night.
sleep? haha!
best moment this week?  We spent over three hours in Lowe's yesterday getting stuff for our house (including blinds for Winslow's nursery) and we picked up a new patio set! I am so excited for this fall when we'll have a little chunky babe and we'll spend our evenings on the deck under the umbrella. :)
movement? All day long, but mostly at night. All night long.  It's such a weird feeling when he gets behind my belly button and starts kicking- it sometimes distracts me so much when I'm with my customers at work. haha!
food cravings? Cold milk, watermelon! I seriously ate a WHOLE watermelon (it was a smaller one) by myself this past weekend.
gender predictions? A boy!
what i miss: Sleeping on my stomach, turkey sandwiches
what i'm looking forward to: My birthday is this Friday! :)
how are you feeling? Feeling great! Pregnancy is awesome- I am loving it. Also, while at Lowe's yesterday my mind was running WILD with all these new house projects/ DIY ideas...I think nesting has set in!  To sum it up: I want to paint the bonus room, remove carpet in our bedroom, repaint the deck, get a new fence, and landscape our yard. All before Winslow's arrival! Ha! Good one, right babe?


1 comment:

  1. I've tried to your prior 35 a long time to lose and Retain OFF my belly added extra fat. I have tried every single point from diet regime capsules, customized trainers, just about every single food system ever proposed, I presently pay on two overall health club memberships, at any provided time, and have not had the time to use the benefits of the two one amid them in more than a twelve months. I have to state that only matter that helped me weight loss drinks at walgreens hoping the environment, ease as well as the availability together with the facilities at this time becoming opened from five:00a.m till ten:00pm would motivate me to remain on program, attend various on the cardio programs, aquatics courses, phase programs etc…

    Feel free to visit my page - Detox Weight Loss Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete